This Policy will tell you:
- What information we collect from you.
- What we do with that information.
- How we keep your information secure.
- How long we keep your information.
- Your rights in relation to your information.
Infestfee is responsible for the collection and use of personal data. Our contact details are as follows:
123 Main Street,
New York, NY 10001
What data do we collect and how do we use it
We only collect personal data from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when you register for an account, purchase a product or service, use our website, contact us, or provide feedback. The personal data we collect may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment information.
We may use this data to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services.
- Personalize and improve your experience.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events.
What lawful basis do we rely on for processing?
We process your personal data on the following lawful bases:
- Consent: Where you have given us clear consent to do so for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: Where it is necessary for us to use your personal data for our legitimate interests.
Who may we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
What data is collected on our websites?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Links to other websites
Storage and retention of data
We store your personal data on secure servers located in the United Kingdom.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
International data transfer
We may need to transfer your personal data to other countries for processing and storage. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Protecting children’s privacy
Our website is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect personal data from, anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide us with any personal data.
Social media accounts
We may have a presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Website notifications (pop ups)
We may use website notifications (pop ups) to inform you about our products and services, promotional offers, and other news that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these notifications at any time by changing the settings in your browser or on our website.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to ask us to correct, erase, or restrict our use of it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contact Details” section above.
This Policy may be updated from time to time so please review it regularly. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the data we hold about you, please contact us using the details set out in the “Contact Details
” section above.